Rhee Tae Kwon-Do Pledge
As a student of Rhee Taekwondo I solemnly promise:
- To abide by the rules and regulations of the school.
- To obey the instructions of our instructors.
- To cultivate self discipline and perseverance.
- To achieve fitness and good health.
- To strive always to be modest, courteous and respectful to members senior to me.
- To put the Art into use only for self defence and defence of the weak, and never to show off my knowledge of the art.
- To endeavour constantly to improve myself – both mentally and physically, through my study of the Art of Rhee Taekwondo.
- To respect and obey my parents, be courteous to my elders, and strive to set an example as a good citizen.
- To respect the laws of the country at all times.
- To be honourable in my dealings with all my fellow members.